Monday, September 24, 2012

Storing Nail Polish

Lately I've had the problem of having too much nail polish. I know, I know, it doesn't sound like much of a problem but it's hard to store it all. I've been getting more and more free nail polish lately so they aren't fitting in my cases (below) any longer and I feel like I have nail polish in random spots all over my room. 
nail polishstore nail polish


I tried looking online for a solution but I didn't see that many solutions that I liked. I have been looking for a container like this for a while since I have makeup stored in similar looking cases but I haven't had much luck. I decided to pull out two wicker baskets and try them. It seems to work for now. I do like that they hold my nail polish removers and fits perfectly on my bookshelf.
store nail polish

store nail polish


If anyone has any other ideas, send them my way!

xo ~CM

No comments:

Post a Comment